Thursday, February 5, 2009

Whew.. Where did January go?

Oh my, I have no idea where the month of January went. Please don't think I wasnt crazy busy taking pictures I was I just have not had a minute to post them. I have done a few sessions with special needs kiddos and lots and lots of doors are opening. I also found out my pictures are on a website for a school for special needs kids. You can check them out at www.giantsteps-stlouis.org/home.html. I was very excited! Things are good I just got a new camera the Nikon d90 its gorgeous and perfect and everything I ever and always wanted. I am doing a few weddings this spring and lots of engagement sessions, birth sessions and more opportunities to get involved in the special needs kids community. Don't forget about us, the company is growing!

I will post fabulousness soon!

No comments: