Friday, January 1, 2010

Giving Back...











I am the worst blogger ever... maybe when Baby gets here I will get better about it, I will come up with a system to be better! I am hoping to add Baby to this blog instead of doing his own blog because I just don't think I can keep up with that! None the less, a client of mine who had recently done pictures with me had a gift card with me given to her and although we love each other dearly I had already seen her 4 times in 2009. So, she so nicely popped it up onto a forum I think and the R family picked it up! Their girls are 6 and 4 and beautiful. I asked the oldest child if people called her Abby short for Abigail and she said Yes and her adorable four year old sister said and "People call me Natalie short for Natalie". It was so cute!! I had such a great time hanging out with them at the Jewel Box! Also the R family have a string of genes that affect blue eyes and make them stunning! I have never seen eyes like this but am so thankful that I was able to and am able to share it with you!

No comments: