Friday, January 1, 2010

Snow.. Just in time for a session







Last week one of my clients that has been with me since before I officially started asked me to photograph her sister and her family while they were in town from Florida! They have the 3 cutest boys ever, a 7 year old and twin 5 year old boys. I am going to photograph everyone this summer again and I can't wait to get those little ones outside! I am learning more and more about indoor shoots and as we all know this is a learning process for me but its a great one! None the less these little guys kept me hopping and they were so good... everyone always expects a handful out of boys but they weren't they were so sweet! We also played outside, the first time they had ever seen snow! I wish it had dumped a little more but we took what we received!

No comments: