Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Moyer's Family Session





























Today, I went and did a session with a friend of mine actually my old roommate, he and his wife just had their 3rd child and he is such a chunker. He was a few weeks early and still he weighed 9 pounds he would have been a full grown watermelon if he would have made it full term! He is just the cutest little thing ever... He was so patient and sweet. Nolan has two fabulous sisters Kaitlyn and Abby and they were so much fun to work with. I don't know if I could have done it with out Kaitlyn she just graduated high school and is so mature for her age! Ms. Abby has a mind of her own and has a vocabulary that no two year old should have but she is so funny! We had a great time doing pictures of the kids individually and together and some with dad and his new son! I can not wait to work with them through all of Nolan's milestones! I absolutely love the one of the kids feet together and their house in the background it is so cute!!!

No comments: