Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Slammed... That's Me!











Slammed... yea that pretty much sum's up my weeks right now, I love it! I want it to always be this way... I am sorry to the people who I have not called in weeks or who have called and I haven't answered. If it makes you feel any better I haven't seen my neighbor who lives NEXT DOOR in almost 2 1/2 weeks... except in passing when I am driving and she is walking or vice versa. However much I love being busy and I am loving all these amazing sessions I am doing I am not getting to post on here as often I would like so tonight I am going slam my blog with a ton of posts. Well as many as I can keep my eyes open for... and here is... Steph's kids! I love them, the oldest is into fake smiling, or not smiling and wouldn't say any of my funny words and the youngest is a total ham! I am so happy I will be photographing them over the next few years I can't wait to watch them grow!

No comments: