Monday, September 21, 2009

Never thought...











I never thought A) I would be one of those photographers that blogged or that B)I would ever accidently forget to blog about a family! Ms. Jennifer's family and her daughter M and I go way back. I think I have been taking M's pics since she was 3 months old and I get to shoot her 1st birthday! I love those first year, you really get to know the family and the child. Even though M does not and has NEVER thought I was funny. Daddy normally has to get all of her smiles out of her. She does not think that I have anything. I love kids like that. We did a great family session in August at Bee Tree Park, it was an amazing morning. I had also just found out I was pregnant and wanted to share it with someone, Jennifer has been so supportive since! I can't wait to shoot M's 1st birthday!








Side note, lot's is happening for the company. I am going to renting a studio from another photographer a couple days a month, so that as the weather turns ugly we can still do shoots! I also hooked up with the Down Syndrome Association and the Rockwood Early Childhood Parents Association and will be photographing their holiday party! I am also doing a session or two every weekend and I am so excited! However, the way we do business will be changing a little as time goes on, prices will be staying the same but how we order will be different starting October 1st. I can't wait to share with you all the changes!








Okay back to Ms. M she is such a cutie!

No comments: