Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sport Photography?

Recently, my husband has decided he is a photographer also. Has this happened to anyone else? They do something the love and it spreads to those around them? I guess its good to keep it all in the family, my brother is a sports photographer and he has taken my husband under his wing. So this week my husband has taken my camera to go to TWO Mehlville soccer games to photograph... tonight apparently is a bigger game with newscast and everything. Don't get me wrong I am so glad he is out of the housing doing something besides his xbox, I just wish he did it with his own camera! But its all good... it's good to share in marriage right? Well I was going to post a picture but he took them all and put them on his computer. I will update tonight with a picture!

No comments: