Friday, December 18, 2009

Busy December...

Hello Everyone! Please don't think that because I haven't posted alot doesn't mean I haven't been busy! I have been slammed! Sometimes, I just totally forget to ask a family if I can blog about them and then it gets away from me, I probably have about 10 sessions that way. If we do a session and you remember and are okay with it please mention to me that you are fine with me blogging about you! I have done some really amazing sessions in home and at the Jewel Box in Forest Park and I promise when I get a minute to ask those Momma's I will be blogging about them! We are also 24 weeks pregnant! I can't even believe it! I remember 11 weeks ago just praying to get to that 12 week mark. Now here we are floating right along, its coming so quick! Last night my husband was leaning down to listen to baby because my mom swears she can hear him swishing around and I felt baby kick right at my belly button and so did my husband... right in his ear (holy runon sentence batman). I wish I had a picture of my husband's face to post because it was so cute! I have been feeling Baby for a few weeks now but it is fun for my husband to share that experience. I can't wait for him to get here to have my own little model. Although, most kids of photographers are the WORST in front of the camera because well, we have been taking their picture since day 1! If I don't get on here before the holidays, I hope everyone enjoys and I am so looking forward to whatever 2010 has to bring my way!! Please keep checking the blog, I have alot of new baby sessions coming up and I am so excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate I'm sorry I never got back to you about the boot print kit. I have been slammed/so busy with family stuff. I hope you found one and if not maybe next year. I can't seem to find mine (it's still in the box somewhere). So I'm off to do that. Have a good holiday.