Friday, December 18, 2009

My Little Man... Ok he's not really mine but I would claim him!
















This is my little man CJ, who decides when we will take pictures, and what kind of mood he will be in! I started photographing him a year ago at Sears (YUCK!) and converted his mother to my style of photography! Okay, it wasn't a real tooth puller but I did steal her away! I love this little guy! He has spunk and attitude and I love that! He also is busy and really starting to come into his own little being. The other MAJOR problem is he is really really cute!! He has the best facial expressions and is starting to get to an age where he understands the only time he see's me is when I want him to smile so he really isn't going to play that game. But I did get some great shots!

No comments: