Monday, December 7, 2009

Searched for and found!!
















A couple of weeks ago I received and email from a mom who had searched under "Autism Photographer" and she found me! I could hardly believe it my excitement was near explosion!! On my list of dreams that is in my top 5! She had three children a 15 year old son, a 10 year old daughter and a 6 year old son, and she wanted pictures of them. In their previous experiences their littlest guy with autism was never quite in the crew with everyone else when it came to the family picture! He did amazing! He was so cute and so fun and so sweet to work with! Her older children were excellent helpers. I never know walking into a session with a special needs child what to expect, I do ALOT of praying and hope that I get something atleast a few shots! With this family I got a TON of shots and he really could not have been better. He was such a fantastic model! I look forward to working with more families with children with autism and though they won't all go as smoothly as they did with this family I know they will be successful! PS The temperature during this session was about 39 degrees, needless to say we worked quickly and kept moving!

No comments: