Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Great Day At The Park!
















I took M to the park today for about an hour and he was so fun! I am sure I keep saying this but I just can't get over how big he is! He is climbing up the slide now (yes I do set a good example for the other kids) and he loved climbing in and out of the tube. There were two other little boys there that kept walking up and getting in his face saying "Baby" it was so cute! M like it for a minute and then was like AHH get away from me! I took some great shots and I can't wait to do more playground sessions! I think everyone has a digital camera now and thinks they can really capture their child at the park but I think parents miss alot of great smiles and faces because they are just not photographers. I saw it happen to atleast 3 mom's today, thankfully I had cards to deliver to them!

No comments: