Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wedding Bells...
















THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Kristine and Vinny and Nikki for believing in me. I have only talked to a few other people about photographing their wedding but everyone wanted someone more experienced. You have truly opened doors for me. I am so proud and excited the way your photo's turned out and I can't wait to sit down with you as we go over them. To everyone else, HA! I did it and I did it well. Okay, I am not bitter but I am sad that they didn't have the faith. I just want to post a few for the bride and groom and I wish I would have done less posed and more go over there and be yourselves. That is a great lesson learned, but still none the less they are awesome!! My second photographer shot on film so I have to wait to get her's from Target on CD so I can edit. I am so glad I am digital because film is a real pain in the you know what. I know they will be fabulous though because that is how much she rocks! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do and if you know anyone getting married send them my way.










Thanks!

No comments: