Thursday, October 1, 2009

Growing...







We are growing! As a company as a family and me, myself and I! Lots of things are happening, things I could truly not be more excited about. There is something crazy about sitting back and although my house is a mess, the dog is running across the street and my cookies in the oven are burning I am able to look at my life and enjoy... because everything I ever dreamed is coming true. ALL AT ONCE! They say if you want to see God laugh tell him your plans... I did and he laughed really hard. Its good to see all of your hard work eventually pay off. I say eventually like it has been years but in all honesty its just been a few months...6 to be exact. I have to thank all my friends and family for putting up with me and working with me, you are truly my angels. Thank you for believing in me. Good things are happening for KBK not only have we hooked up with organizations but we are also branching out and hiring another photographer!!! Its so exciting. We are also changing the way your pictures are displayed online I am so excited to go with this new company! That change will be finalized tomorrow and hopefully we will be FINALLY getting our logo next week and a new website! We shall see...






Speaking of growing, last Sunday I photographed T. Man he is so stinking cute, he is about 19 months old and busy, busy, busy. I really need to bottle his energy and drink it constantly! I was still super excited about all the shots I got of him despite the fact that anytime I wanted him to do something he said "No!". I think I am going to say Booger to my kid alot so when they are two they will say Booger when they don't want to do something versus No. When T was about 6 months just before father's day we photographed him in the studio I was working in at the time in a diaper and a tie and it was so cute! I love to hear his voice now, its so sweet and so unique to him. I am so glad that facebook has kept me in touch with so many great people!

No comments: