Friday, October 24, 2008

St. Charles in September
















About 2 weeks before the wedding, I tracked my happy self all the way up north to St. Charles. I went to look for good spots for engagement photos for a friend of mine in the spring. I had a very relaxing day, just me before all the chaos. I also got to have lunch with my Dad at Lewis and Clarks restaurant, it was a great day over all. None of the pictures I am posting are of any of the places that I decided I would take engagement shots but they are all ones that I really love. The picture of the door and the window is what really inspired my Windows on the World book. I love the two rose pictures, there is something interesting about a shot that has one part in focus and the rest blurry. I stumbled upon the feather on the brick it was so unique and alone. There is something clean about cobblestone and I love it. Keep checking back for more shots there will be alot more coming up in the next few weeks.

No comments: